Welcome to the Environmental Statistics and Modeling Initiative
We are a group within the Environmental Science and Policy Program at Michigan State University
that has been brought together to explore and evaluate the program of environmental statistics and modeling
at MSU. The goals of the initiative are as follows:
1) Share knowledge among environmental statisticians and modelers on campus (MSU),
and with other faculty who have a more disciplinary
focus to help clarify new areas of statistics and modeling that may be
beneficial to their research.
2) Share knowledge among faculty whose research interests overlap in the area of
environmental statistics and modeling.
3) Gain knowledge from leaders in other programs
where environmetrics is an institutional strength to better understand how we
might develop such a clearly identifiable program here at MSU.
- Primary Contact
- Daniel Hayes
- Telephone and Email
- Postal address
- 13 Natural Resources
- Michigan State University
- East Lansing MI 48824
- Webmaster: email@example.com